my relatives got coronavirus, I need money for medicines, help who can my PayPal votlysva@gmail.com. Thank you, I love you ...

Tuesday

Feet do not freeze even at -55 ° C and do not sweat. Army life hack from a retired warrant officer

Feet do not freeze even at -55° C and do not sweat. An army know-how from a retired warrant officer   thousand read I once had the opportunity to work in the north on a rotational basis. Everyone knows that it's cold up there. And I had to face an unpleasant problem. My feet were freezing no matter what I did.


 And they should always be warm, especially in such harsh conditions. Greetings from Overyat! We are the Rozhin family - four generations under one roof. We live in the village of Semichi - this is the Overyats of the Perm region. 


Here is about how we returned to Russia in April 2015 and started a new life. We build a big house, raise animals (from worms to pigs), learn the vegetable garden and not only. Towards the end of the day they were freezing so much that I could barely feel my toes. I tried to wear warmer boots. But in fact it turned out quite the opposite. 

My feet were getting even colder. It's one thing when you sit in these boots in one place - it's warm and comfortable. But my work was associated with constant activity, I had to move all the time. The first time in these boots is warm and good, but then it gets a little hot, my feet sweat. And then because of this start to freeze with twice as much force. Most of all there is a similar analogy with the insulation of the house. If you insulate a house with mineral wool, you should cover it with plaster. If you do not do this, the insulation absorbs moisture and its insulating properties come to naught. 

 One of my colleagues helped me with this problem. Thank you, Michael. 


So much time has passed, but I will never forget that help. He told me about one way that he had in the army. Turns out he used to serve as an ensign in one of the units in Siberia. And the temperatures there are harsh. Here's what he told me: When a soldier comes to the guard in the winter, he wraps his feet with paper or newspaper, and then wraps a blanket or socks. The paper absorbs the sweat and prevents it from seeping out. The yarn or sock stays dry. I took his advice and the next day wrapped my feet in paper and put warm socks on top. Mikhail also said that I could also wrap my legs in a bag. But I did not do this. On the same day I experienced the effectiveness of this method. My feet were dry and didn't freeze for the rest of the day. So try it and keep your feet warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment