my relatives got coronavirus, I need money for medicines, help who can my PayPal votlysva@gmail.com. Thank you, I love you ...

Saturday

Things that I do for the benefit of the whole world. Simple ideas how to change the world for the better

Have you ever wondered how to change the world for the better? And is it even possible? I'm talking about real, concrete change, not just philosophizing.

Every day we are bombarded with stories about how this world is heading toward an inevitable end. Wars, poverty, disease, environmental degradation, conspiracy theories, economic crises, etc.

Information about all kinds of atrocities surrounds us on all sides. And it is enough to cause even the most joyful person to fall into an abyss of despair. Fortunately, there are great ways to counteract all that is scary and horrible.

None of us can change the whole world on our own. But that doesn't mean we don't have any influence over it.
We have the power to make changes in our own lives and in our immediate environment. We can also inspire others to do the same. And that will already be enough to change the world for the better.

But, as long as the basic rule is followed:

If you want to make a difference in the world, you must start with yourself.
By doing the right things, you will contribute to changing everything around you for the better. Over time, the changes will spread wider and wider, until they encompass the entire planet. This is called the snowball effect.

How do you change the world for the better?
If you are serious about changing the world, focus on yourself and your life. Make them as good as you can.
Don't complain that others aren't following the same rules.
Don't think that other people have to do something to make the world a better place.
Don't be afraid that someone will think you are a narcissist, for example.
Don't try to be someone just because others demand it.
I may surprise you with this statement, but the truth is that the world begins with you. It begins in your heart and mind, and from there it flows outward, matching your emotions and thoughts.

So don't look at others. Look at yourself. Look at what you're doing and change it for the better, and things will start to fall into place.

Here are some of the things I do for the good of the world. And these are not great epic acts.

1. I do what I think is right...
...not what other people expect of me.

My parents have certain expectations of me. My friends expect me to behave in a certain way. My employer wants me to meet his requirements. There are times when some people expect me to do things that I think are inappropriate.

Fortunately, I'm not afraid to say no. I am persistent. I don't do anything I think is wrong or inappropriate. I don't shy away from saying what I think. That's why some people stop liking me at times.

2. I am tolerant to the bone...
One of the basic principles of my life is tolerance. I believe that everyone has the right to decide for themselves, and I, in turn, have no right to interfere in someone else's life. At least as long as someone is not harming another living being. If no one gets hurt as a result of your actions, you won't hear a bad word from me.

Of course, I don't agree with some people's opinions. However, I don't deny them the right to have their own opinions. Even if they are completely wrong. If anyone believes in God, a flat Earth, or aliens secretly ruling our civilization, go ahead. If he doesn't try to get everyone around him to share his views, let him live happily ever after with his beliefs.

3. I don't blindly believe everything I hear...
...because without proof you can fall into intellectual slavery.

Because I am "analytical" and guided by knowledge I cannot believe everything indiscriminately.

On the other hand, I don't turn down wise advice, even if it comes from those who are far removed from science.

4. If I love, then only with all my heart...
...because love is the greatest value in human life.

Unfortunately, we often forget this. People live around other people they don't really love. I hear a lot about failed marriages, toxic relationships, drunken husbands, battered wives, or children thrown out on the street.

Why are so many people incapable of love? That's a question for another article, so I won't try to answer it here. I will only write that I always give my whole heart to my loved ones. And I believe that this is the only right decision.

5. I think about what I do ...
... and I live in harmony with my conscience.

I never act against myself. I have a certain value system, and I never allow myself to act against it. How can I do what I think is wrong?

The world needs people who can be honest with themselves. Why? Because honesty with oneself is great for teaching honesty to others. And that, in turn, develops empathy and allows for a healthier society.

Also, I always try to think before I do anything. There are too many brainless people roaming this planet for me to afford the same luxury. Acting without thinking most often leads to disaster.

6. I share positive energy...
...because it's an inexhaustible source of happiness.

There is a sea of negative news in the media. We see evil and wickedness every day. We feed on them and unconsciously duplicate them. How? When we watch something scary, we usually think about it for a while. Perhaps we also tell friends or family members about it. In this way the negative information reaches more and more minds.

Meanwhile, there are also many beautiful, inspiring stories. They often seem less appealing, but they should be the foundation of our lives. That's why I search the Internet every day for good news-something positive that will fill my heart with joy.

7. I'm frugal ...
... So money is not a problem for me.

You could say that I am very lucky in life. Also in financial matters. I'm not a wealthy person, but whenever I needed money, it was in my wallet one way or another. Although it was never much, I have nothing to complain about.

Nevertheless, I always try to live frugally. I don't buy unnecessary or burdensome things (that's my minimalism). I always think twice before I make my next purchase. And since my passions can be satisfied almost without cost, I have nothing to spend my money on but everyday life.

However, saving money is not just about finances. In my opinion, it is also important to manage resources such as water, food, paper, and plastic wisely. I will not write about sorting garbage here, because this is also a separate topic (and quite obvious). The point is that I try not to waste anything.

I change the world for the better.
Here are seven things I do every day to make the world a better place. Of course, that's not all. I could go on and on writing, but I think it's enough to mention just a few things - in my opinion, the most important ones.

You might think that I'm not doing anything special, and it all seems like a small thing in the face of wars, pollution, global warming, and other injustices going on in the world.

Of course, I'm not a big activist or a fighter for justice, equality and clean air.

I am an ordinary person leading an ordinary life. But I try to live my best life. For myself and for others. How many people can say that about themselves?


Subscribe to the channel,
so you don't miss out on any new publications.

No comments:

Post a Comment