my relatives got coronavirus, I need money for medicines, help who can my PayPal votlysva@gmail.com. Thank you, I love you ...

Wednesday

Only fools and poor people put paving slabs on the sand. The foreman from Germany taught how to do it right

As spring arrives, I begin to think about what kind of construction I will be doing this season. So, this is not the easiest time for me. The warm days somehow pass me by while I'm busy with another construction or arrangement on my property. Last year I started work in late March, when the snow began to recede. My plan was to make a seating area with a barbecue and gazebo.


 And the whole place was to be paved with paving tiles. Had long dreamed of such a place in my area. Since I have experience in construction, I decided that with this case and cope without outside help. Only here I did not calculate my strength and time. When I started to estimate how much time it will take, I realized that I'll have to hire a team to work. I bought the necessary materials for the job in advance according to my calculations. 

On the appointed day the foreman came to clarify all my wishes and the amount of work. He saw a pile of sand in the yard, which was intended for the laying of tiles and said that they would not need sand for work. Naturally, I was surprised at this answer. How can I lay tile without sand. Besides, I took a high-quality sifted sand. I could not think that there may be other ways to lay tiles, except for sand. Usually they use a mixture of sand and cement. But I saw with my own eyes a completely different approach. 


The workers showed a completely different way later. The foreman told me that this method is of higher quality than the usual, and the tiles will last at least 15 years. During this time, no deformations will happen to it. He learned this method in Germany, where he worked on construction sites for over 20 years. Instead of sand, a mixture of fine granite sift and herbicides is used. 

Thanks to the second component, grass will not grow under the tiles and therefore will last a long time.


 But in ordinary sand, no matter how it has not been cleaned, there will always remain seeds and particles of plants, which after some time will begin to germinate. When you combine granite with cement, you get a very strong monolith, through which no weeds will germinate. Thus, the tiles will last longer https://gfxcity.blogspot.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment