my relatives got coronavirus, I need money for medicines, help who can my PayPal votlysva@gmail.com. Thank you, I love you ...

Wednesday

Prayer to get rid of all curses

Curses are special spells or words spoken in a fit of anger that cause affliction, misfortune, or harm in all areas of life.



Like a blessing, a curse consists of calling upon supernatural forces to produce some negative action that changes the state of affairs.

Experts say that it is not easy to live in this world and those who send out curses. Such a person is a source of negative energy, he suffers no less, and sometimes even more than his chosen victim. The one who curses is constantly in a negative field. Therefore, it is better for everyone if people control their emotions, because a "reasonable person" can do it.

This prayer is proven by healing practice, it gets rid of all curses and works without fail.

It neutralizes and burns at once all curses ever sent upon us and sent by us.

The prayer for all curses is very long. It takes a considerable amount of energy to read it, especially the first time. Many people read it with difficulty, panting and grunting, stammering, sweating and blushing as if they were carrying logs. And after reading it, they sit exhausted, as after hard physical labor.

It is best to read aloud. But if there is no such an opportunity, you can read and whisper, the main thing is to pronounce the words clearly.

During the first week read once a day at any time convenient for you. Thus, purification from all past curses takes place.

Then it is necessary to read once a week for a month. This is a preventive protection from curses so that they do not accumulate. The more a person has been cursed or has said curses to someone, the harder this prayer is recited and the more the moment of purification will be expressed.

Signs of getting rid of curses, can manifest themselves from a few minutes to a few weeks. At the same time, one may observe the following symptoms: lethargy, headaches, fever, pressure surges, apathy, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach upsets, drowsiness and withdrawal in the whole body.

For those who have themselves repeatedly cursed someone, this prayer will be very useful to neutralize all the curses sent out.

I call on the angels of God and all the Light Divine energies and powers that can help me get rid of all curses.
If I have cursed someone in my life, I renounce all my curses! I realize all my mistakes!
I consciously and forever destroy, burn with Divine Fire all my curses of the past, present and future times! From now and forever I forbid the dark forces to use my curses in their dark deeds.
I deprive all my curses of all their energy and power! I burn all my curses with Divine Fire! As I produced the curses, I destroy them! (repeat this paragraph 3 times)
And if I still have curses sent by other people on me, I deprive them too of all their energy and power!
I burn them with the Divine Fire! Let the Divine Light fill me and free me from all curses!
May the Divine Light fill all the people I have ever cursed!
May the Divine Light burn away all the curses I have ever sent on people. I free all people from my curses! And I myself am freed from all curses!
May all people who have ever suffered from my words and thoughts be filled with Divine Light, energies of health, joy, happiness, love and peace! I bless all the people I have ever cursed! I bless all people in general!
To all people in general I send
bright divine rays of goodness,
bright divine rays of happiness,
bright divine rays of love,
bright divine rays of joy,
the bright divine rays of health,
the bright divine rays of prosperity,
the bright divine rays of peace,
bright divine rays of prosperity!
From the depths of my soul I send these bright light healing rays to all beings of the Earth!
With all my heart I wish all love, joy, light, happiness, and I put all my energy into this wish!
May the light forces of the Earth triumph and disperse all the forces of darkness! (repeat this paragraph three times)
As a sign of the seriousness of my words and intentions, I send light rays to all beings of the Earth, Cosmos and Universe!
May these my words reach the farthest depths of the Universe! Let these my words be heard and felt by all beings and entities of all visible and invisible to man spaces and dimensions! May all angels and the Creator himself hear my words! May they all be witnesses!
From now on and forever I deprive my thoughts and words of any negative, destructive energy! Henceforth and forever my thoughts and words cannot harm anyone! From now on, even if I happen to think bad thoughts or utter negative words, let them burn right away, causing no harm to anyone!
Dark forces! I forbid you to use my negative thoughts and words in your dark affairs! If you try to use my words and thoughts in your dark deeds, you will be burned by the Divine Light! (repeat this paragraph 3 times)
From now and forever let my thoughts, words and deeds be filled with Divine Light and always bring me, the people around me and the whole world joy, happiness, health, love, peace, wisdom, prosperity! (repeat this paragraph 3 times)
May the Divine Light henceforth and forever fill all me, all my family, all our country and all the Earth! (repeat this paragraph 3 times).
Be kinder to each other, do not say evil and do not wish others bad things, because as you know life is a boomerang.

If you liked the article, subscribe to the channel and like it. Peace and goodness to you!

Please support our https://gfxcity.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment